The Right Spinal Clinic provides comprehensive physical therapy treatments. Our qualified physical therapists evaluate and treat abnormal physical function related to injuries, disability, disease, or medical conditions.
What to expect from your physical therapy sessions
Our physical therapists take care of patients in all phases of healing. From initial assessment to restorative and preventive stages of recovery, we will help you every step of the way. Physical therapy may also support other treatments. While doctors often refer patients to a physical therapist, many patients seek therapy themselves.
If it is your first time undergoing physical therapy, here is what to expect from your sessions:
- First, you need to undergo a thorough physical exam and evaluation. Your physical therapist works hand-in-hand with qualified physicians. They will review your medical history and create an individualized program tailored to fit your condition. Your therapist also evaluates your posture, mobility, flexibility and performance.
- After your assessment, you will receive a complete clinical diagnosis and prognosis. Your therapist will also discuss the overview of your treatment plan or program, including its short and long term goals.
- Once you have a clear understanding of the program, you can now start with the therapy based on the results of your evaluation and diagnosis.
- Our therapists will also monitor your progress and make adjustments with your program whenever necessary. You can also expect them to provide some routine exercises you can do by yourself to accelerate healing and recovery.
Common Conditions that Require Physical Therapy
In addition to sports injuries and trauma, here are some of the conditions that require physical therapy:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Limited range of motion
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Respiratory issues
- Joint replacement
- Parkinson’s disease
- Hungtington’s diseases
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Multiple sclerosis
- Vestibular dysfunction
What are the benefits of physical therapy?
Benefits of physical therapy include:
- Pain management without relying on opioids
- Non-invasive alternative to surgery
- Improved range of motion
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Fall prevention
- Improved balance
- Enhanced athletic performance
Do you need physical therapy sessions?
The Right Spinal Clinic can help you! Let our certified, trained, and experienced medical professionals take care of your rehabilitation process. Schedule your appointment!call us now