Unfortunately, the number of new cases of Covid19 continues to rise, with new variants of the virus appearing even as vaccinations are delayed. The Right Spinal Clinic
has prepared some tips on how to stay healthy and prevent the spread of Covid19.
Tip #1: Wear a Mask Over your Nose and Mouth
Wearing an appropriate mask can go a long way towards preventing the spread of the virus. Keep in mind that you could spread Covid19 to others even if you don’t feel any symptoms.
Here are a few reminders about wearing masks:
- The Department of Health recommends wearing a mask, especially in public or when around people who don’t live in your household.
- It’s not advisable for children under age 2 to wear masks.
- Avoid using masks meant for healthcare workers, such as N95 respirators and surgical masks. These supplies should be reserved for healthcare workers exposed to higher risk.
- Always remember that wearing a mask is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for social distancing!
Tip #2: Observe Social Distancing
Observe social distancing whenever you’re in public places. Experts recommend staying 6 feet away from others. Here are some reminders to observe social distancing:
- Inside your home:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Outside your home:
- Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Take necessary precautions at all times. Take note that some people without symptoms can still spread the virus.
- Avoid crowds
- As much as possible, stay away from crowded or public places like restaurants, bars or fitness centers.
Tip #3: Wash your Hands Regularly
It’s advisable to wash your hands often with soap and running water for at least 25 seconds. This is important, especially after you’ve been in a public place.
Here are some handwashing reminders:
- Always wash your hands:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- Before and after riding the vehicle
- After handling your mask
- After touching animals or pets
- Always bring a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Never use or lend personal hygiene items
Tip #4: Clean and Disinfect
Make it a habit to clean and disinfect your house and personal items like bags, headphones, cellphones, etc. Be sure to disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Tip #5: Take Vitamins
Taking essential vitamins can help boost your immune system. If you’re looking for innovative ways to supply your body with enough fluids, vitamins and minerals, consider getting IV drip therapy
. This is the fastest and most efficient method of intake for essential vitamins.
Tip #6: Get Tested
Getting tested for Covid19 is one of the best ways to keep you and your loved ones safe from the virus. If you’re looking for safe and reliable Covid19 testing services in Tampa
, The Right Spinal Clinic is your go-to destination. Here, you can get accurate results without waiting in line for long hours. You can walk in or call ahead (813) 582-7000
to schedule an appointment.